Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Job type: Full Time
Our client is fast-growing company looking for your exceptional skills as an Accounting Clerk. Join a strong team and make a companywide difference.
This important role is to assist the project team ensuring accurate transfer of data relating to loans from an existing finance system to a new one. In order to thrive in this role, the key skills you will require include the ability to deal with large volumes of data and accurately inputing sensitive information into systems.
Your Skills & Experience
- At least two years of exceptional experience.
- Brilliant skills in Excel and proficiency is other Microsoft Programs.
- Accounting experience in a publicly-traded company a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organisational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.
- Detail oriented, ability to multi-task, work independently and prioritise tasks.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales