Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $41k ~ $60k
Education: Year 11 & under
- Johns Lyng Regional Builders
- Full-Time Employment - Monday to Friday Hours
- North Geelong Office
- Career Growth Opportunities
Start your career with the Johns Lyng Group! We are an established, innovative, and fast paced construction company with a reputation for excellence.
- Join a growing organisation with an exciting future.
- Stability, job security & opportunities for advancement and growth.
- Support & guidance from experienced leaders.
- Positive & rewarding team culture where great work is recognised & rewarded
We are looking for individuals with drive and energy, motivated by putting our customers first. Our high performing team have a genuine desire to see others succeed. In this fast-paced environment, you will be well supported and given opportunities for advancement and growth. This isn’t your run of the mill admin role, we need innovators able to think outside the box, strong communicators that can listen, be accountable and have great time management skills.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide support to Estimators & Supervisors
- Build & maintain relationships with clients & customers
- Provide a high level of personalised customer service
- Assist with insurance related inquiries
- Raise purchase orders & review trade invoices
- Process invoices
- Arrange specialist reports where required to support the estimating team
- Schedule estimator attendances across VIC effectively in line with SLA’s
Key Selection Criteria:
Do you have proven examples of demonstrating drive and energy? Are you extremely motivated and can think outside the box?
The following selection criteria is also important, but we are happy to teach and mentor you along the way.
- Previous administration experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Construction background highly regarded, however not essential
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including a professional phone manner
- Ability to develop strong relationships
- Excellent time management & organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly computer literate including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook
- Can-do & positive attitude
A willingness to learn & start from the ground up in a fast-moving organisation and team.
We are a company of integrity and diversity.
Please note: The successful candidate must have the right to work in Australia, be COVID vaccinated and be prepared to undergo a pre-employment criminal background check where required.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales