Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
Job type: Full Time
Maxima are seeking an enthusiastic individual to kickstart their career within Local Government by undertaking a business traineeship.
This diverse position will see you working fulltime, gaining practical office experience and mentoring, all whilst getting paid study to achieve a nationally accredited Certificate III in Businesswithin the Administration Stream.
Your Host Employer:
Our Host Employer is a council body located within the leafy Eastern suburbs of Adelaide. With streets lined with green parks, period architecture and modern community facilities, this working environment is second to none!
This role will see you providing standout administrative support to the Ranger Services team, being the first point of contact for all enquiries, requests and complaints relating to the Ranger Services activities.
- Respond to council member enquiries over phone and via email
- Prepare and manage expiation notices
- Assess and issue residential parking permits
- Process and respond to council applications
- Assist payroll process payments and raise purchase orders
- Additional administrative duties as required
- High attention to detail
- Can prioritise time and tasks effectively whilst working under pressure
- Committed, reliable and hardworking
- Showcases initiative and problem-solving skills
- Can work effectively as part of a team and under limited supervision
- Previous customer service experience (desirable)
- Sound verbal and written communication skills
- Basic understanding and use of computers and Microsoft Suite
How to Apply:
Complete the online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Only shortlisted applicants will be directly contacted.
National Traineeship wages and conditions apply.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales