Update day: 27-12-2021
Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Health Care Providers & Services
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $60k - $250k+
Looking for Experienced Registered Nurses & Personal care workers or Assistant in Nursing /Support Worker - Bendigo Victoria
Looking to start a new adventure and join a company that cares about you and your schedule? SustainHealth Aged Care Division is looking for you to express interest in joining our Casual Worker Team! This is an excellent opportunity to expand and grow your Aged Care experience across many areas such as Residential, Respite, Palliative, and Specialised Dementia care.
About the Role:
Working as part of a team of empathetic and caring clinical professionals, you will make a positive impact and impression on our clients and the lives of the residents you will care for taking a compassionate, supportive, and teamwork approach.
When you work in an Aged Care facility, you become exposed to a multitude of experiences. The range of duties performed is extremely broad because you will be working with patients that have a mixture of needs and you will have the opportunity to support them.
Possible duties, but not limited to:
- Assist residents with personal care duties including feeding, showering, and toileting as well as serving meals and fluids.
- medication management
- Helping residents with mobility and activities around the facilities.
- Willing to engage with personalized care plans for residents with dementia and be willing to complete training or have a valid training within Dementia care /Be able to follow pre-agreed care plans and deliver set tasks outline in line with that care plan.
- Communicate clearly with residents, developing strong relationships with both residents and families to address any further needs or requirements.
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe.
- Practice mouth (denture), eye and ear care.
- Patient Moving and Handling, Repositioning, pressure area and skincare.
- wound dressings.
- Removal and cleaning of bedpans and urinals.
Disclosure: Some shifts may include cleaning and cooking on top of patient care.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience working in aged care
- AHPRA for registered nurse positions
- Certificate III or IV in aged care
- Current National Police Certificate
- Full working rights within Australia
- Capacity to multi-task, prioritise and practice good time management
- Covid Training & PPE training essential
- Evidence of flu Vaccination & meet the national deadline for covid vaccination registration.
- NDIS Check
- Flexibility in your availability to assist high-pressure periods
- Takes pride in a professional presentation
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills / Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in English.
- Must be willing to work front-line during COVID-19 crisis.
- must take pride in personal representation and must be consistent, reliable approachable & high performing
If you are interested in finding out more APPLY NOW and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania