Job type: Full Time
- Progressive and Established Equipment and Machinery Manufacturer
- Toowoomba Based
- Attractive Salary and Stable Work Environment
We are partnered with a well-established and progressive Toowoomba based manufacturing organisation. They manufacture and assemble the highest quality agricultural planting and row crop equipment. We are looking for a motivated salesperson who has business development and sales experience and is passionate about the agricultural machinery sector. The primary components of your role will include:
- Building and maintaining customer relationships with broadacre and row crop farmers;
- Attending field days and representing the company;
- Utilising the quote system to support your engagement through regular communication and follow-up with customers;
- Achieving a high level of sales and service across the entire machinery range; and
- Be proactively involved in the factory operations with regard to customer orders.
This is a dedicated sales role that will require technical knowledge to commission machines and work with the service team. Based in Toowoomba, you will need to travel predominately in QLD/NSW (as allowed) and have the confidence and ability to meet and greet farmers to build and maintain effective relationships and make the sales.
The organisation will provide you with full product knowledge, a competitive base salary with commission, a company vehicle and career progression. If you have experience in the Agriculture sector and you are looking for a secure, stable organisation with products that are the benchmark for success, this will be the opportunity for you to reap the rewards.
To apply, please either click “apply” below or send your resume and cover letter to JP Smith Recruitment & HR via email to quoting reference number 3338282. For any enquiries, please contact Jamie Smith on 07 4659 7400.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales