Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $100,000
CPL’s team of allied health professionals deliver specialist therapy services for children and adults across our northern and central Queensland service, home, school or work, within the community and some outreach services across the region. We offer a broad range of allied health services including occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech and language pathology.
The dynamic team customises intervention to provide early childhood intervention services, individual and group therapies, consultation and programming, prescription for equipment and communication aids, as well as education and training to empower the community.
In this exciting combined Therapist / Team Leader role, you’ll be reporting to the Area Manager to provide and lead the Allied Health team in providing clinical support to clients with various disabilities across the lifespan, delivering a high quality service to support them to achieve their goals and live the life they choose with passion. Many of our clients are seeking to achieve their goals through NDIS plans.
Your responsibilities will include…
As a Team Leader;
- Ensuring delivery of hours of service committed to, as per Client Service Agreements
- Ensuring productivity targets are met by the Allied Health team and provide support with caseload management
- Providing supervision and daily operational support to the Allied Health team
As a Therapist;
In this rewarding role, you will provide high quality therapy intervention to a broad range of clients across the lifespan. You will work closely with client families and other team members in order to facilitate opportunities for valued and inclusive lifestyles and enhanced independence. This innovative role allows you to work as part of an interdisciplinary team and receive clinical support and internal and external development opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Team Leadership experience and skills Or keen desire to develop your leadership skills
- Qualified Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Speech Therapist
- Registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency or membership of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Knowledge and skills in therapy practices required for working with clients with a physical disability
- Ability to work in a team and great interpersonal skills
- Hold a current C class driver’s license
- Lead a team and develop your people management skills further in the NDIS environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Use of a pool car Or option to package a car
- Salary packaging benefits
- 2 weeks additional annual leave (total 6 weeks Annual leave)
- Life-style flexibility
- Clinical support and continued professional development
Please note: Applications to close by Friday 7 May 2021, unless filled prior, thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 952371.
CPL is committed to providing a workplace that fosters a culture of respect, understanding and inclusion
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales