Job type: Full Time
The position will undertake procedural, clerical, administrative support and operational tasks including some basic research and analysis activities.
The position may have a public contact role and may be required to communicate with and provide straightforward advice to a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Managing and resolving participant matters by actioning planning tasks.
- Providing counter/reception support for the local office including participant enquiries in the self-help kiosks and online support.
- Resolving customer enquiries, providing information and/or referring customers to appropriate government or community services.
- Managing the team shared email inbox, appointments and telephone enquiries.
- Coordinating appointments with the use of Agency office facilities and ensuring facilities are accessible for participants.
- Undertaking research and investigation activities and preparing associated reports and correspondence.
- Undertaking a range of data entry activities and ensuring follow up is completed.
- Receiving and recording complaints and other feedback.
No security clearance is required however Pre-Engagement Check are required to be conducted prior to beginning in the role if successful.
If this position interests you, please apply today!
CLOSE DATE: 4pm Sunday 27 February 2022
Internal reference #559508
Account Manager: Lydia Moore
02 6199 5750
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales