Update day: 30-08-2023
Job type: Full Time
Face2face Recruitment are in search of an APS5 Procurement and Contracts officer to work within a large federal government agency.
The APS5 Procurement and Contracts role s a 12 month position with potential for extension, in this role the successful candidate will develop integrated business planning and partnering to identify procurement activities and develop annual procurement plans provide professional advice, support and research services to the Corporate Services and Procurement Branch and the broader Agency. The position will be required to undertake work that is moderately complex to complex in nature and operate under limited direction.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Providing high level administrative support to the Procurement team, managing confidential and sensitive information.
- Providing procurement advice and support to the broader Agency.
- Delivering support and advice in relation to compliance with the Commonwealth Procurement Rules (CPR’s) and Guidelines, NDIA Procurement Policy and procedures.
- Assisting with tracking value for money based outcomes and preparing reports against KPIs.
- Preparing correspondence and reports, including emails and letters.
If this interest you please apply NOW!
Applications close 9AM Thursday 03 March 2022
Internal reference number: #559838
Senior Account Manager: Jason Pugh
02 61999 5750
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales