Job type: Temporary
Your new company
This Government Department is working at the forefront of developing evidence-based policies related to health care initiatives. The department is in imminent need for a high performing APS 6 project officer to support policy officers in relation to health care initiatives.
Your new role
You will be engaged at the APS6 level to coordinate a health care screening program, where you will work closely with policy officers in the implementation and delivery of the program. You will be responsible for developing the project plan and continually monitoring the framework utilised.
- you will coordinate and facilitate sharing of project information and integration of project activities
- monitor and track project timeline and status of problems and risks that affect the progress of the project
- maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans remain relevant, accurate and complete
- you will also need to demonstrate an ability to build and sustain positive and productive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll need to succeed
To succeed in this role, you will be a high-performing individual with experience in providing project management support in the public sector. As well as this, you will portray;
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, particularly with stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills and clear attention to detail.
- Ability to provide adequate support to a policy team, as well as work effectively in a team and individually.
- Positive and flexible to change and willing to share information with others to encourage cooperation.
- Ability to gain an understanding of current and emerging issues.
You must be an Australian citizen and possess a baseline clearance or able to obtain one to be successful in applying for this role.
What you’ll get in return
In return for your dedication and hard work you’ll be rewarded with:
- An attractive full-time contract.
- Support provided by a dynamic and collaborative team.
- Support complex policy decisions.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ’apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call or email Daweena Motwany on (02) 6112 7690,
If this job isn’t quite right for you, though you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion and visit our website www.hays.com.au to review our current list of available positions.
LHS 297508 #2529722
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales