Category: Real Estate
Industry: Financial Services
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $130 - $90k
Due to ongoing portfolio growth, we are seeking an Asset Manager to oversee a portfolio of Hotels. The portfolio is forecast to grow substantially over the coming years. There is a great opportunity to accelerate your career and grow with this leading Asset Management Company.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
- Planning and Management of all Capex and FFE related activity
- General Property Management of each asset
- Manage Strata Owners/Body Corporate/Retail Tenants
- Support and manage external property management and facilities management service providers with a strong focus on HSE, ESG and optimising asset performance
- Asset Management Expenses
- Manage insurance, workers compensation
- Prepare ROI analysis
- Manage Supplier agreements and credit applications
- Manage property related compliance and regulatory matters
- Preparing and presenting strategic asset management plans, including business plans, operating budgets capex forecasts, customer engagement strategies, as well as relevant fund reporting input required across the active mandates
- Prior experience working in asset management or property management capacity.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise tasks (i.e., organisation and time management).
- Strong attention to detail, numerical and written communication skills.
- Exemplary relationship management ability.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher qualification
- You have the ability to establish and maintain strong and effective working relationships.
- You are solutions-focused and adaptable and can act independently.
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects
- Strong MS Office Suite skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial information, data and statistics
Apply today to join this leading organisation or call Vanessa Hartwell on 0408 920 345 for a confidential discussion.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales