Update day: 22-12-2021
Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Government Administration
Position: Not Applicable
Job type: Full-time
Job contentEmployment Type: Casual
Classification: Assist In Nursing
Remuneration: 46261.52 - 50759.31
Hours Per Week: 0
Requisition ID: REQ223535
Advertising Closes: 7th May 2021
What You’ll Be Doing
The Assistant in Nursing provides nursing care under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse that reflects current standards of nursing practices and current Mid North Coast Local Health District policies and procedures.
Aboriginal people are encouraged to apply and, where found suitable, will be given higher priority. Please ensure that you declare your Aboriginality in your statement, covering letter or CV. In addition to addressing the selection criteria, Aboriginal applicants must demonstrate Aboriginality by supplying either a letter of Aboriginality signed under the common seal from a recognised incorporated Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Community organisation such as Land Council or Elders group, Aboriginal Medical Service or a letter on letterhead from a Local Aboriginal Land Council demonstrating membership of the Council. Further information on how to apply for vacancies can be obtained at http://hire.steppingup.health.nsw.gov.au/
Salary will be accordance with NSW Health State Awards for the advertised classification/s. These awards are available at http://www.health.nsw.gov.au/careers/conditions/pages/default.aspx .
AN ELIGIBILITY LIST FROM THIS RECRUITMENT ACTIVITY MAY BE CREATED FOR FUTURE VACANCIES
- Successful completion of a relevant Certificate III (or higher) qualification in Health Services Assistance, for example the current course HLT33115 Certificate III Health Services Assistance (Assisting in Nursing Work in Acute Care), or having equivalent experience or proof of enrolment in Bachelor of Nursing degree & completion of 1 or more years training.
- Good knowledge of basic nursing care including observations of temperature, pulse and blood pressure and assistance with activities of daily living.
- Demonstrated effective written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under supervision and provide care within a multidisciplinary care setting.
- Sound knowledge of Infection Control standard precautions.
- A thorough knowledge of scope of practice and a demonstrated ability to work within scope boundaries.
- Click here for the Position Description
- Find out more about applying for this position
Address: I work for NSW Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania