Industry: Fashion & Apparel
Job type: Full Time
- Generous Hourly Wage plus Bonus
- National Leading Streetwear Retailer
- Great Staff Discounts and Incentives
About The Role
Do you love Fashion? This role is designed for a manager that thrives in the latest looks and loves to style their customers to ensure they are walking out of the store in the newest trends looking and feeling amazing!
As the Assistant Store Manager of the Townsvillelocation, you will help with the daily running and success of the store. You lead, drive and coach the team to achieve budgets and targets. You will be hands-on and passionate about teamwork and growing and developing your team.
Skills & Experience
- Understanding of exceeding budgets and KPI’s
- You are the leader in fashion, latest looks and understanding trends
- The ability to coach, train, and develop your team
- Past experience in stock management
- Love for VM and in-store styling
- A big personality and the ability to make things happen
- The ability to work as a team and autonomously
- Excellent communication skills
Perks for you
- Work for a National Brand
- Generous hourly wage with bonuses
- Bonus Structure
- Excellent staff discount
- Supportive regional team
If you’re a trendy, bubbly and outgoing Assistant Manager looking to work for one of Australia’s leading streetwear retailers, click APPLY today!
Job Reference 174572 | Recruitment Consultant Kyla Faulkner-Keefe
To apply online, please click on the applybutton.
Alternatively for a confidential discussion please contactKyla Faulkner-Keefeon 07 3319 1862orquoting the reference number above.
Note: Not all our current vacancies are listed on job boards. Check out our Frontline Retail website for a complete listing.
You can also connect with us via our social accounts for industry news, job seeking tips, and to be the first to know about new job openings!
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales