Category: Export / Import
Job type: Full Time
We have multiple job vacancies across South Australia,
The company is one of the largest Motor Repairers in South Australia, with over 100 staff across 22 locations state-wide.
The company has one of the industry’s most comprehensive checklists to make sure your car is running smoothly and safely. Due to continued growth of the business, the company are looking for a qualified motor mechanic to join the team.
- Monthly incentives
- Flexibility working weekends
- The potential to advance into management or sales
- Formal training - opportunities to complete Paid Diesel Diagnostics, Air Con and other training
- Onsite parking
- Ongoing development, on the job coaching and mentoring
- A fun down to earth workshop and a flexible Service Manager
- Modern, clean and well-equipped facilities
- Repair and maintain a range of used and new vehicles
- Keep up to date with brand products and services
- Trade qualified Mechanic with at least 2 years of relevant experience in Automotive Industry post apprenticeship
- Current manual drivers license will be an added advantage
- Quality workmanship
- Diagnostic skills is high preferable.
How to Apply
If you think you have the above qualities, are looking for a new challenge, and believe you have what it takes to drive a team to succeed consistently, please forward your resume, along with a cover letter, by clicking on the apply button below. Alternatively, you may email your application letter with resume to and quote reference #3295035in the email subject.
KONNECTING is an Australian Skilled Migration & Recruitment Consultancy that sources candidates for niche roles. We are also a registered migration agency with the capability to process the Australian employer-sponsored 482/TSS visa.
For other jobs, including those offering visa sponsorship, or for other Australian visa information, you may visit the www.konnecting.com.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales