Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Accounting / Auditing
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $90k - $100k
Robert Half is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to join a one of Victoria’s largest health care provider to assist their Finance Team.
Offering an excellent office culture and the flexibility to work from home, you will play a pivotal role as part of a team, supporting the Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis in driving the continuous improvement of organisational processes, procedures, systems and reporting.
Support of Finance Business Partner Team:
- Coordinate end-to-end budget process, including:
- Preparation in line with Annual Budget Guidelines
- Coordination of stakeholders to ensure timely completion of budgets
- Ensure revenue is consistent with DHHS funding rules and conditions
- Co-ordinate development and maintenance of budget models and databases
- Coordinate the month end reporting processes ensuring accuracy of results and compliance with internal and external accounting standards. Proactively follow-up issues with Finance Business Partner Team, Divisional Managers and other Department Heads
- Support regular forecasting based on trend analysis informed by an independent, organisational view.
- Lead the development of costing tools and provide relevant analytical support to the Finance Business Partner Team
- Direct and deliver ad hoc analysis as required to better understand operational issues. Provide a key link between finance and operational functions.
- Undertake financial analysis of operational strategies to ensure efficient utilisation of resources, identifying opportunities to improve financial results.
To be successful, you will be an experienced, competent, and qualified (CA/CPA) Financial Analyst. You have strong analytical skills, with an ability to identify trends, issues, and opportunities.
High quality skills in managing a customer service role in providing budget advice and financial management services. Demonstrated experience in financial analysis and budget services. Ability to develop a thorough understanding of Government service purchasing arrangements. Ability to quickly develop a thorough knowledge of Government Reporting Regulations, Department of Human Services funding policies and service agreements, regulations, and by-laws applicable to the Health Service.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales