Update day: 27-12-2021
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
The ACT Government is undertaking a whole of government digital transformation program of its service delivery using Salesforce as the main delivery platform. We are seeking to reimagine the way citizens interact with government and are seeking to build digital services that are integrated, customised and personalised for the citizen experience
- Partner with stakeholders across whole of government to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams. Evaluate, analyse, and communicate requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery status reports to all appropriate parties.
- Author and update documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation while responding to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting evidence inclusive of research where applicable.
Skills and experience:
- Experience with large size and scale change initiatives across people, process and technology
- Ability to develop relationships with partners for optimized solutions
- 5+ years of proven experience in business analysis and requirements gathering
- High proficiency with Salesforce or similar products
- Proven analytical abilities and experience developing Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications and Non-Functional Specifications
- Practical experience analysing and modelling (e.g. BPMN 2.0) business processes, developing user pathways and information flows
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable requirements
- Advanced written and spoken capabilities
- Strong team working abilities
- Knowledge of waterfall / agile delivery methodologies
Australian Citizen and Permanent Residents are welcome to apply.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting reference 241693.
To apply please click the ’Apply Now’ button.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania