Update day: 15-12-2021
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $100,000
Full Time - Working From Home Options: Central Coast - NSW- 2261
Trendpac is a family-owned FMCG filling manufacturer located on the Central Coast of NSW. We pride ourselves in delivering quality products to our customers who are major national supermarkets.
Our production runs over 7 days on a 24 hours basis to ensure we are meeting our customer’s expectations.
Our team consists of more than 200 and we are working towards embedding our family values into all we do, every day!
We are seeking a Leader that resonates with our values of:
Belonging, Loyalty & Respect, Honesty & Ethics, Forgiveness & Praise, Ambition & Humility, Tolerance & Compassion, Responsibility and Honour.
The Business Development Manager is accountable for developing, retaining, and diversifying business so that income increases and the future and growth of the organisation are guaranteed.
The Business Development Manager is accountable for:
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders and customers
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
- Support and manage the internal process and stakeholders. Forecasting, NPD, supporting product life cycle plan.
The successful Manager will
- Be Customer-Focused, Cost-Conscious and have great communication skills.
- Work with and help others to accomplish goals, be able to find common ground and get cooperation with minimal noise, and have broad-ranging personal and business interests and pursuits.
- Be able to consider future scenarios; to think globally; to anticipate future consequences and trends accurately;
- Have broad knowledge and perspective and maintain up to date business acumen.
Applicants with the following education and experience will be shortlisted:
- Business Degree.
- 5-10 years of experience in a similar industry.
- Demonstrated record of safety culture improvement.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to negotiate.
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy.
- Conflict Resolution.
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team.
- Experience working to and exceeding targets.
Please apply if you are a great leader and salesperson looking for their next challenge!
Full Position Description attached to this ad.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania