Job type: Full Time
Since 1923, Conco has been the leader in delivering technology-based cleaning and testing services for condensers, heat exchangers, air heaters and many components found in power and industrial plants worldwide.
Conco’s Total Performance™ line-up of services for condensers and heat exchangers includes tube cleaning, non-destructive testing, leak detection and retubing services. This one stop shop portfolio of services works in concert to deliver efficient and reliable unit performance without the headache of juggling multiple vendors. Whether delivering patented Conco TruFit™ tube cleaning minor works solutions or large-scale retubing projects, rest assured Conco have the right products, technology and experience for the job at hand.
Conco has cleaned and tested over 100 million heat exchanger tubes worldwide and over 5 million tubes last year alone. The Australian contingent of the Conco group of companies specifically captures the Australian, New Zealand and South East Asian markets and delivers solution-based outcomes to the end customer through several strategic channels.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Managing Director, this position will see you responsible for creating revenue streams by promoting Conco Systems products and services.
You will be responsible for increasing sales, future projects, and operational performance for existing and new clients. This will be achieved by the provision of extensive support and advice to current and emerging clients via sales calls and visits, coupled with tradeshow attendance and customer training.
Additionally, you will also be responsible for developing partners in targeted countries by the provision of ongoing training and support to expand their client base. This includes canvassing existing accounts as well as prospecting new business, leads and referrals.
Key accountabilities include:
- Canvass Conco’s customer base by scheduling and planning regular sale call cycles.
- Presentation of quotations and managing negotiations.
- Project management of tender responses and the management and identification of upcoming tender opportunities.
- Participate in contract review and project management for large contracts.
- Coordinate and execute regular marketing campaign material to current and prospect clients.
- Initiate and drive post sales follow-up correspondence to strengthen client relations and promote further business opportunities.
- Manage and maintain a CRM with relevant data for strategic business operations.
- Facilitate and drive pipeline sales meetings.
- Mentor, train and develop other team members to ensure their success and growth within Conco Systems.
- Provide proactive field support and training in high peak business periods or in response to urgent client requirements.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- 5 – 10 years’ experience within power services with a qualified network of contacts.
- A knowledge of steam turbine operations coupled with an understanding of heat exchanger concepts.
- At least 5 years’ experience in external sales with power services.
- Demonstrated solution-based selling experience evidenced by a proven product/service sales track record.
- Extensive relationship building skills supported with advanced sales generation skills.
- A passion for making safety a core value in business and all dealings.
- Supportive management team.
- Established national business.
- Strong market presence.
- Progressive organisation who are committed to safety.
- Innovative and forward-thinking business.
HOW TO APPLY
Please click APPLY or for a confidential discussion please call Simon Rutten 0447 718 446.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales