Job type: Full Time
Salary: $55k - $75k
With the changing circumstances of the current world, our client is taking an innovative approach to their business development and client relationships. Our client is looking for someone with great customer/client service skills to take on a Business Development Officer role and engage with their broking partners around Australia via virtual/phone contact, all from the comfort of their office!
We are looking for an engaging, driven, and motivated individual, who is keen to join an established and experienced team and work with an innovative company.
Who you will be working with?
Be part of a proudly Australian Underwriting Agency growing their team of people passionate about the industry they work in. Our client continually strives to provide the right service and support to their broker partners and customers across Australia, fostering strong working relationships along the way. Our client empowers their people through a mixture of technology, smooth processes, and in-depth training to ensure they can focus on their number one priority, their broker partners.
Benefits to successful applicant:
- Competitive salary package with incentives based on quarterly results
- Full time position with flexible work options available
- Work for an Australian owned company with a dynamic and innovate approach to customer and client relationship management
- Career progression and development opportunities with an established company in a growth phase
- Be guided by an experienced and supportive leadership team who will help you build your career in a positive team environment
- Work in a collaborative and encouraging work culture surrounded by a great team
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Liaise with broking partners to maintain and build strong relationships across Australia
- Manage an existing portfolio of clients, as well as work to grow it with incentives offered
- Support and drive new business opportunities and develop new client networks
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients whilst providing a strong customer service experience
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of current clients and building professional relationships with key stakeholders
We are looking for someone with:
- Previous experience in phone based customer service, call centre or contact centre experience
- Knowledge of insurance products or industry helpful
- Ability to engage with insurance brokers and discuss relevant products
- Excellent customer service skills and a genuine desire to ensure the best experience possible for clients
- Highly engaged and collaborative, you enjoy being a key member of a high performing, dynamic team
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, thriving on engaging with people to build strong relationships
- Ability to learn quickly, problem solve and work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
If you are interested in this new opportunity, please apply directly, or for a confidential discussion please contact Daniel Bercolli at Fuse Recruitment on 0413 270 875.
At Fuse, we specialise in recruitment for the insurance industry and actively source for a broad range of established clients. If you are a broking, underwriting or claims professional looking for your next opportunity, we’d love to hear from you!
If you know someone looking for a job, refer them to us and we’ll give you $500* if we find them a new role!
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales