Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $70k - $85k
Are you looking for a regional Pharmacy opportunity where you can play a key role in community health and be rewarded for your work?
Based in Cairns, in sunny Far North QLD, this Pharmacy is owned and managed by an exceptional ownership group, with great systems, and an approach to both their staff and patients that has fostered outstanding growth.
To join their team, they are looking for a Pharmacist (early career / newly registered is welcomed to apply) with an eagerness to grow and develop their career. You will continue to build on the strong relationships this Pharmacy has with its community, and advance your own skills and experience along the way.
We’re not going to bore you with the responsibilities of a Pharmacist (you are working as one already)….
But what we WILL outline for you is why you might want to apply:
- This is a chance for an early-career Pharmacist to step into an environment where you will learn a lot from being highly patient-facing, in a busy store with a supportive team
- You will gain experience in a wide variety of aspects of Pharmacy, as they offer a range of diverse professional services
- The location is stunning, 5 minutes from the beach
So what are we looking for?
- Current AHPRA registration as a Pharmacist
- At least 6-months of registered experience in a community setting
- A desire to be highly patient-facing
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
- An eagerness to learn and develop towards PIC / PM roles
This role is available for an IMMEDIATE start; hit APPLY NOW below, for a confidential discussion about your options.
As a Circle Back Initiative member, NPS commits to responding to every person who takes the time to apply.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales