Category: Architecture / Interior Design
Industry: Human Resource
Job type: Full Time
Maxima are currently seeking an eager individual to undertake a fulltime carpentry apprenticeship across Adelaide.
Kick-start your trades career and have all your training and study paid for, get hands-on experience and continuous mentoring whilst gaining a nationally accredited Certificate III in Carpentryacross 4 years.
- Build floors, wall framework and roofs
- Cut, shape and fit timber materials
- Read and interpret plans
- Manual labouring of timber
- Perform basic calculations based on measurements
- Handle variety of hand and power tools
- Have a genuine interest in a carpentry career
- Be able to follow directions and work under limited supervision
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Possess good physical fitness to perform manual tasks
- Previous on-site carpentry or labouring experience (desirable)
- Current provisional or full driver’s licence with own vehicle
- Satisfactorily pass a pre-employment assessment
- Completed a Certificate II in Doorways to Construction or similar (desirable)
How to Apply:
Complete the online application form and attach a copy of your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Recent school leavers are encouraged to apply.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
National apprenticeship wages apply
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales