Category: Education / Training
Job type: Casual/Holiday
Salary: $40k ~ $60k
At Goodstart, we are a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life. We do this by laying the foundation through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
Goodstart Early Learning Prospect Vale are currently seeking qualified casual educators to join our Goodstart centres. To be successful in this role you will hold an early childhood qualification and will have flexible availability between Mon-Fri as shifts are required.
- Friendly and support team with large national head office support
- We pay highly competitive salaries above the national award rates
- Ongoing professional development and opportunities which include overseas study tours, secondments to rural communities and up skilling programs
- Career opportunities and paid learning and development
- Employee benefits that range from childcare discounts, discounted travel, insurance, and technology
- Diploma or Certificate III ACECQA recognized qualifications
- Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and national Quality Standard
- Exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Passionate Educators who are driven by their desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Strong communication skills, reliable and punctual
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 19-01-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales