Update day: 03-11-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Casual/Holiday
- Mackay, NSW
- $75,000 - $85,000k Plus Super (negotiable based on experience)
- 1 Day Per Week (Can Be Mon, Tues Or Fri)
Australian Health Professionals are seeking a passionate and dedicated Physiotherapist to join our growingteam in Mackay, QLD
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
Within the past 5 years the business has doubled in size and is continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments that help every resident gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
Our employees enjoy working for AHP because of the supportive nature it provides. Our AHP team provides supports from all levels reaching up to our CEO. Our supportive nature and culture within the team is what drives our commitment to always excel in providing the best service to our clients.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary Packages negotiable upon experience.
- AHP offer all staff incredible on-site management support.
- Great Company Culture with fantastic benefits, such as incentives, team building and flexible working arrangements, we want to work with you and your needs!
- Work nation-wide! We have sites across Australia and can support with relocation and travel where required.
- Refer-A-Friend program – refer a successful candidate and be rewarded! $$$
- A Permanent Role in Essential Services
- Career Progression Opportunties
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Annual and Personal Leave Entitlement
- Casual Shifts Also Available!
Your New Role
- Full-time permanent position
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Functional treatment modalities delivered to residents
- Delivery of mobility and re-enablement exercises to residents
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapist
- General AHPRA registration
- Influenza Vaccine
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
- National Police Check
If you’re interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Stephanie to discuss further details or call directly 0415 516 215
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales