Update day: 13-12-2021
Category: Education / Training
Job type: Full Time
Our Centre Directors are awesome and love their work … Are you ready to join them?
At Goodstart our Centre Directors are special people. They love children and are passionate about creating great learning experiences for them. They are also keen to grow their skills and talents to really make a difference. And with Goodstart being a not-for-profit social enterprise and Australia’s largest early learning and childcare provider they are part of something big, that improves the lives of families and communities across the country.
Currently, Goodstart Port Kennedy is looking for a talented and passionate Centre Director for our 99 place service.
Is that you? You will be joining an organisation with a Vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
You will help achieve this by
- Delivering our bespoke learning program developed in collaboration with global leaders in pedagogical practise
- Building fantastic relationships with families through daily contact in person and using specialist social media tools
- Working closely with your Administration Officer to build attendances through community networks and national attraction programs
- Leading a dedicated, passionate and committed centre team of educators.
You will feel supported to continually develop your skills through training, mentoring secondment opportunities and further study. In addtion you will receive
- A highly competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Quality professional development in both pedagogy and business outcomes
- Assistance from a dedicated Centre Support team in areas such as finance, facilities, people management and inclusion
- Networking events to share ideas with other Centre Directors
- A suite of employee benefits including retail discounts, travel and insurance.
For more information on what a career at Goodstart might look like, visit https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/careers-and-training .
To apply for the role please ‘Apply Now’
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams that are made up of many different cultures and backgrounds.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and a deeper understanding of our First Nations People and culture for all in our team.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania