Job type: Full Time
Salary: $55k - $60k
Clearance Centre Supervisor
Premium Electrical Appliances
Adelaide Airport, South Australia
This company is a household name in the household appliance category. They have been established for over a century and continue to provide people around the world with quality appliances. They are known for their durability, ease of use, energy efficiency, design and service. This company has a fantastic opportunity available for a talented sales manager to come on board as their Clearance Centre Supervisor. This role won’t be available for long, so please apply if this sounds like you!
As the Clearance Centre Supervisor you will be responsible for leading a talented team of sales consultants. You have a ’lead from the front’ mentality and have the ability to provide customers with outstanding customer service. It would be advantageous for you to have come from a large format, fast paced sales environment. This role requires you to have the ability to retain a large amount of product knowledge. This client is looking for someone who has come from a strong sales background and has the ability to hit targets and set KPI’s. Although this role will be mainly in a retail environment, there may be instances you may need to jump on the forklift. If you don’t have a current forklift license, that’s okay. This client will be able to organise the relevant training but you must be open to obtaining one for this role.
What you’ll bring to the role:
- Experience working in a warehouse environment
- A relaxed and positive attitude while still have the initiative to lead and communicate with their team and build team culture
- Great planning, organisational and training skills
- A strong focus on team values, team culture, training, service standards, implementing policies and procedures
- Proven ability in hitting sales targets and KPI’s
- Troubleshooting problems that arise using initiative and experience and excellent communication
- Promote and practice safe work habits, reporting potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and team member incidents to he National Manager
- This role requires the ability to lift heavy objects and you must be open to working on a forklift
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive remuneration - well above award rates
- The opportunity to work with experienced team
- Career progression for top performers
- Great discounts on sought after products
- Fun team culture and environment
- Ongoing support from Head Office and National Manager
- Work life balance!
This client is actively recruiting and holding virtual interviews! Don’t miss an opportunity to be a part of something great! APPLY NOW!
Job reference number: 173923
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Hiepon 0432 285 005quoting the reference number above, or check out our website for other available positions.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales