Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
About Our Client
Our client strives to drive economic growth, create jobs, increase productivity and competitiveness by consolidating efforts of key stakeholders and bringing together key industries. Our client is seeking an experienced Cloud Engineer to work as part of a project team to deliver a Data Management and Analytics Platform project.
You will have demonstrated IT skills, strong interpersonal skills. The ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement is required. Strong communications skills, working as part of an agile team and communicating with a range of internal and external stakeholders confidently and clearly.
You will be required to:
- Provision Azure based data infrastructure including Azure SQL Databases, Azure SQL Managed Instances, Azure Data Lakes, Azure Synapse and other essential components which will constitute the data platform.
- Develop DevOps pipelines.
- Assist with the migration of on-premises data assets into Azure.
- Work with the project team and the cloud capability program and team to establish monitoring and backup capabilities and advise on essential platform capabilities required to support the data platform.
- Manage cloud environments in accordance with departmental technical and security guidelines.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong experience and understanding of cloud based technologies and architectures, in particular within Microsoft Azure and Office 365
- Demonstrated experience in Azure DevOps, in particular infrastructure as code pipelines
- Previous experience in working effectively with a highly skilled technical team in an agile environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and liaise with a variety of technical and non-technical stakeholders
What’s on Offer
Why should you come and work for our client?
- Competitive hourly rates
- Located in Canberra CBD, close to parking and Transport
- Work as part of a project team to deliver a Data Management and Analytics Platform project.
- 12 months + 12 month extension
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales