Category: Environment / Waste Services
Job type: Contract
Your new company
Hays Darwin are proud to be partnering with a government sub entity in the Northern Territory that is undergoing a major transformation project leading to a new billing system for its customer base.
Your new role
This role will focus on transitioning all infrastructure resources into IaC, and engineering highly available resilient solutions into Microsoft Azure. You will also support the integration team in all aspects of development regarding cloud infrastructure/ integration designs.
What you’ll need to succeed
As a successful Cloud Engineer, you must have a strong focus on cloud foundation, integration services and application monitoring. You will have demonstrated experience in the following key areas:
- Hands of experience with developing IaC solution using Terraform or Azure Bicep
- Experience in designing and implementing CI/CD solution using Azure DevOps
- Practical knowledge of Azure Networking including VNET, NGS, Firewall, Private Link, express route, private DNS etc.
- Experience in Web Application Firewalls such as Azure App Gateway or Front Doornecessary
- Experience in RESTful, SOAP API’s, Message queue etc. (Desirable)
- Ability to present a valid police clearance
What you’ll get in return
In return, you will receive an opportunity to join a leading organization and live in the Tropical hub of Darwin in the NT. Benefits on offer:
- Day rates on offer for contractors
- Competitive rates
- Flexible work arrangements for non-client facing roles
- A supportive and collaborative team environment
- A diverse role where no day is the same
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ’apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2594808
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales