Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Our client is looking for a Commercial Manager to develop, manage and prepare commercial contract advice. The successful candidate will work within a capability development and sustainment branch working closely with project and service management teams to deliver outcomes.
The ideal candidate is an experienced and qualified commercial manager who can:
- Support and work closely with stakeholders to complete PGPA compliant documents for new contract engagements that will be released to the market to meet business requirements.
- Prepare necessary evaluation documents and undertake the execution of contracts.
- Advise, manage and lead changes to existing commercial contracts.
- Manage ongoing commercial requirements to achieve ongoing successful contract outcomes.
To be successful in the role, you will have:
- Possess extensive work experience in similar commercial advice positions
- Have a thorough understanding of and experience in Commonwealth Procurement Policy (PGPA) and related guidance, and the ASDEFCON suite of tendering and contracting templates
- Ability to prepare a commercial contract management strategy
- Experience with preparing procurement and contract management documents such as source evaluation plans, source evaluation reports, Section 23 submission, statements of work, and contract management plans.
- Ability to review and prepare CCP documentation for existing contracts and new RFT documentation including; Commercial Terms and Conditions, Pricing and Payment Schedules, Negotiation Plans Negotiation Directives and Negotiations Reports
- Ability to provide support to tender evaluation, contract change process and negotiation
- Ability to demonstrate high order collaboration, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability and experience to undertake tasks with minimal direction within agreed deadlines
- Experience in mentoring junior staff through transfer of knowledge and collaboration
For more information or to apply, please contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: 237524
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales