Update day: 21-12-2021
Category: Administrative / Clerical / Assistant
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
Position: Entry level
Job type: Full-time
Job contentAbout Us
LifeFlight is a world leader in aeromedical care and Australia’s most diversified service with both a fixed and rotary wing fleet. We help seriously ill and injured patients around Australia and the world to quickly get the medical care they need. From rapid response, to inter-facility transfers our team of more than 400 staff members, including aviation crew, support staff, and over 100 doctors are a lifeline to vulnerable individuals. Best known for RACQ LifeFlight community rescue helicopters and LifeFlight Retrieval Medicine, the group also operates a world class training division.
A job with Purpose
Every year LifeFlight’s iconic blue and yellow choppers help thousands of sick and injured patients. Every employee has a very important task in every mission we perform. Whether that’s making sure our IT systems are performing at the highest level or balancing the figures, to instructing staff with the most current medical and aviation regulations. Each and every employee at LifeFlight saves lives every day.
We are looking for a full-time Community Engagement & Activities Coordinator to join our team within the LifeFlight Foundation. This role will be located at our Bundaberg Aeromedical Base with state-of-the-art facilities. This role will coordinate all engagement and fundraising activity throughout the Bundaberg and wider North Burnett Region.
The Coordinator plays a pivotal role in securing funding through engagement with individuals and groups from a range of community organisations and businesses. Such engagement is generally via the conduct of major and minor events, third party beneficiary activities and community presentations. The Coordinator will also assist with the provision of some minor general administrative support to base operations.
Please review the Position Description for full details.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the Essential requirements. Please be aware that applications that do not meet the essential requirements are unable to be considered.
- A minimum of two (2) years of demonstrated success in the coordination and implementation of fundraising events, promotional launches or marketing activities within a community setting.
- Demonstrated fundraising experience including the development of an annual fundraising plan.
- Demonstrated experience in stewarding key relationships at all levels, taking a donor centric approach to all activities.
- Confidence in public speaking and networking.
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking general administrative tasks and processes.
- Proven organisational skills, ability to multi-task, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines and targets.
- Strong computer skills in working with a CRM database and Microsoft Office.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work nights and weekends as required.
- QLD drivers license.
- Ability to conduct work with tact, discretion and diplomacy while being committed to LifeFlight’s values and reflect expected standards of behavior.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a broader team.
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline.
- Experience in managing volunteers.
- Deep understanding of local region.
To apply for this role, please submit an up to date resume and cover letter which addresses the Essential Criteria section.
Please note the resume and cover letter must be uploaded as one document
Job originally posted on GrabJobs. If you need to report this job please contact GrabJobs
Address: LifeFlight Bundaberg, Queensland, Australia
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 24-01-2022🌏 Toowoomba, Queensland
⏰ 25-01-2022🌏 Brisbane, Queensland
💸 $30 - $35/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Caloundra, Queensland
⏰ 24-01-2022🌏 Brisbane, Queensland, Ballarat
⏰ 25-01-2022🌏 Brisbane, Queensland