Update day: 18-12-2021
Category: Social Work / Community Services
Job type: Full Time
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday | 8:30 am to 10 am
- Part Time position
- Other opportunities available in the Area
Please Note: No Sponsorship is offered for this position
Community Support Worker - SALISBURY EAST | North Adelaide, SA
Come and join Australia’s most innovative and dynamic home health organisation.
An approved aged care and registered NDIS service provider. Helping clients live vibrantly in their own homes by wrapping a care team around them and their families.
Their software gently coordinates in the background so care teams can do their best work and the clients get exceptional outcomes.
Using friendly software is how they do care differently and the reason why they’re invited back into the homes of clients over 15,000 times a month.
They began four years ago in QLD and today we provide services in NSW, VIC, and SA too. They are growing every day and providing more home care to aged care and NDIS participants.
Looking for great care workers to partner with, to provide exceptional care and experiences that are personalised to the goals of the individual.
If you believe support for our loved ones needs to change, then please join the team in creating a better, brighter, future by applying for our Helper/Community.
About the Member Match
A Member living in Salisbury East, SA who is requiring support on a Monday, Wednesday & Friday from 8:30 am to 10 am. You will be supporting the Member with:
- Personal Care - e.g. showering, dressing, shaving
- Medication Support - e.g. prompting
- Domestic Assistance - e.g. cleaning, cooking, laundry, shopping
- Companionship - e.g. providing company through friendships, interests, and activities
Other opportunities are available on the platform...
Set up with a Helper profile where you can offer to provide a range of home care services to Members including domestic assistance, personal care, companionship, driving, and community access, and home administration.
As an independent contractor, you will receive opportunities via the App for matches with Members who have varying support needs. Visits may range from 1hr to 24hours depending on the needs of the Member.
- Keeping people healthy and happy in the homes they love is what lights your fire. You love to learn what will make a difference to the quality of their lives and help them achieve their goals.
- You are tired of the traditional models of care and are keen to embrace a new, innovative, and dynamic model of care.
- You are driven to run your own care business and enjoy the flexibility to choose the hours you work.
- You are eager to build your own Member base as an independent contractor and choose who you will be matched with and the services you want to provide.
- You want the flexibility to set rates that reflect your skills and experience.
- You are punctual, well presented, adaptable and respect that our Members welcome you into their home every day.
What you need
- Your own ABN as an Independent Contractor (or prepared to obtain one)
- A successful National Police Check issued within the past 2.5years (or willing to apply)
- Certificate III in Aged Care/ Disabilities/ Individual Support is required
- Dementia Experience beneficial
- Driver’s License and own vehicle required
Please click Apply and enter your details. If you already have an account with Qualified Carers please go directly to our site to apply.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania