Category: Legal / Contracts
Job type: Full Time
Build your conveyancing experience working on a variety of residential conveyancing files with a base of fabulous local agents to market to.
Adecco is delighted to be working with this fruitful law firm who have been extremely busy in their conveyancing team.
This Queensland established law firm has 5 offices, each crossing over into a variety of different specialisms. They are familiar with working cross-office and complete a lot of work for clients nationally.
The Firm are well known for the variety of attentive work that they do and are proud to be a QLD based firm.
The Conveyancing Paralegal position has come around due to an increase in work demand which will be continuous in this Gold Coast based office.
The conveyancing team work on a wide variety of files and so your role will see you working on residential matters across units, houses, farms, unregistered land and acreage properties. It is the perfect opportunity to use a broad variety of skills and assist a variety of clients.
This role will see you work on your files in the conveyancing team from instruction through to completion, acting for the buyer and the seller with minimal administrative assistance. Some of your duties in this fast-paced opportunity will include:
- Taking instructions from a variety of clients and running matters all the way through until completion/settlement (pre-contract, pre-completion and post-completion)
- Lodging documents and completing property & title searches using the PEXA system
- Drafting forms and contractual elements
- Providing advice and updates to clients on where the process is at
- Calculating rates and taxes, abiding by strict deadlines
- Marketing to local agents with the help of their fantastic marketing team and resources
To be considered for this role you will have:-
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in running residential conveyancing files from A-Z/ your own case load
- The ability to work on roughly 45-50 conveyancing matters a month in the residential space, with ease
- Recent conveyancing experience (i.e. within the last year- not historical experience)
- Exceptional client service and an ability to network outside of hours where necessary
- The ability to acquire clients in a business development capacity
- The ability to work in the office full time
If you have completed qualifications relevant to conveyancing, this will be advantageous for your application.
This law firm offers a positive, open-door environment with competitive salaries and the ability to build your network in the conveyancing space.
As a sociable law firm, you will celebrate birthdays, take part in fundraisers and attend sector events. You will be supported by an amazing team and a fabulous marketing function to assist you in client acquisition.
There is also the opportunity to partake in a bonus scheme based on how many matters are settled each month on top of your salary. The office also has parking closeby for ease of travel.
The firm takes a very cautious approach on the covid-19 measures and is most definitely covid safe. All employees are working in the office full time.
How to apply
If you think you are suitable for this exciting opportunity, apply without delay using the link on this page.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales