Update day: 12-05-2022
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $41k ~ $60k
JBR ID: JBR9177
We have a great opportunity for a Customer Service AdvisorinHobart.
We are advertising this position on behalf of a great business that values diversity and inclusion, and is looking to hire someone with a disability or mental health condition.
If this sounds like you then apply now!
About the Role:
Due to a continued business growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and experienced customer service professional to join a busy, professional customer service team in the customer facing role of automotive Service Advisor.
This position is responsible for organising service bookings and liaising with customers, costing, and invoicing repairs and working closely with the workshop and parts department staff to ensure a seamless service experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Greeting customers to the dealership’s service centre
- Booking and managing customer appointments
- Communicating vehicle symptoms and fault rectifications to customers in a manner which can be easily understood
- Obtaining accurate parts and labour prices for customers
- Encouraging customers towards other service offerings
- Keeping customers informed on the servicing and repair of their vehicle
- Preparing invoices and closing allocated repair orders in a timely manner
- Ensuring customers are provided with their recommended maintenance schedule for future service requirements
- Guaranteed salary + superannuation + opportunity to earn upsell bonuses
- On the job as well as manufacturer training and support
- Modern, comfortable dealership environment and great team culture
- Outstanding customer service and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Computer literacy – particularly with the Microsoft Office suite
- A strong knowledge of motor vehicles would be highly regarded
- A valid manual driver’s licence
- Availability to work some overtime and one Saturday morning per month on a rotating roster
- Experience in a Service Advisor role or automotive background will be highly regarded
Your attention to detail, reliability, and a genuine commitment to providing a positive customer experience is critical to delivering results of value and being successful in this role. If you are a customer service professional, with a passion for the automotive industry, we would love to hear from you!
You might be an experience service advisor looking for a change of culture and environment or you might be experienced in general customer service and looking for an exciting new challenge.
Either way - you bring the passion for professional customer service and we’ll provide the necessary training and support!
For AimBig Employment, helping people is our number one priority. Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition, our speciality is you and your capacity to work. That’s why we look at the whole ‘you’ to help you back to work in a job that’s right for you.
Take the first step into a great job today – APPLY NOW to let us help you on your journey to meaningful work!
For application enquiries, you may call 1300 346 555.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales