Update day: 04-09-2023
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Salary: Up to $30/hr
Talent International is currently recruiting for multiple Customer Service Officers to work for an NSW Government call centre based in Newcastle / WFH. The positions are full-time contract roles till 30th June 2021 with the possibility of being extended and are paying $30.75 per hour plus superannuation.
Working Hours: Up to 7 hours per day / 35 hours per week (full time)
The successful contractors will be working on a 7am-7pm rotating roster Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
The successful contractors will be placed on a 4 week rotating roster - they will work the same shift for a 4 week period and will then transition to anther sift.
They will never work the same shift for 2 consecutive rosters.
Contractor Central Typically one roster they will work an early start shift (e.g. 7am start) , then a mid-shift (e.g. 9 - 10am start) , then a late shift (e.g. 11am start)
Training will be on site for 10 days, followed by a nesting period (approximately 3 months) and thereafter contractors will work independently on site with the assistance of their Team Leader and SME.
- Respond to enquiries from customers on a wide range of matters and provide timely, accurate, and consistent advice and information on services via telephone, face to face or in writing as per organisational processes and standards.
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with service delivery systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible.
- Educate client/customers on the rights and responsibilities of parties, requirements, and services to raise community awareness and ensure compliance with legislation and/or processes.
- Collect and compile information for and prepare documentation and correspondence in line with quality and organisational requirements.
- Provide a range of administrative and support services.
- Eligibility to work full-time in Australia.
- Previous experience in customer service is ESSENTIAL.
- Must be confident working in a high-volume call centre environment.
- Available to commence immediately.
- Salesforce experience is preferred but not essential.
- Government call center experience is a bonus.
If you can demonstrate all the above and are available for an immediate start, then please apply
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales