Update day: 30-08-2023
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Job type: Full Time
Inbound Customer Service role working on behalf of a Government client supporting people in need. Grow your career and give back to the community.
About the Role
Join one of the largest customer contact centres in the state of Western Australia where you will be responsible for handling queries on behalf of an Australian Government agency. This is a rewarding position with work that directly contributes to the greater community and includes numerous upskilling opportunities. It is a fast paced environment for individuals that are ready to rise to the challenge of representing the government and meeting a high level of customer service standards.
Whether you’re looking to get back into the workforce, juggle a job alongside your studies or seeking your next stable career development opportunity, this position has you covered.
The most valuable skill that you can have in this role is a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
Plenty of flexibility as well as comprehensive training is provided.
Give back to your community, learn new skills and meet friendly, supportive people... all whilst doing your job!
Join the team, apply now!
- Full time position with multiple start dates available!
- Must be an Australian Citizen and able to obtain a security clearance
- Operating hours Monday to Friday 6am - 8pm - No weekend work!
- Full availability required during operating hours
- 5-6 weeks full time paid training + consolidation period
Culture & Benefits
- Multiple award-winning customer experience organisation with over 40 years experience
- Extensive training provided to support career development within the business
- An environment that is supportive, engaging and highly interactive where casual attire is welcomed
- Incentives/reward and recognition programs
- Hourly rate + On Target Earnings (based on reaching KPI’s)
- Central West Perth CBD location with modern facilities, easily accessible via transport | No weekend work!
- Make a positive difference in the lives of those in need
A bit about our Company
Stellar is a Probe Group company. At Probe Group, we’re powered by passion, driven by curiosity, and enriched by a purpose to do it better. We work hard and love a good challenge (or multiple). With clients spanning across the Pacific, Asia, North America, and South Africa, we’re no stranger to thinking big and working with innovative minds to achieve great success. We are dedicated to doing things better than the day before, and our exponential growth is living proof that we have stayed true to this ethos. At Probe, expect to think differently, challenge the norm and find your purpose.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales