Update day: 07-12-2023
Category: Consulting / Customer Service
Brisbane - Acacia Ridge
Providing laundry machinery, dishwashing and chemical dispensing solutions to a diverse range of businesses throughout Australia
Founded in 1969, Richard Jay is a wholly owned Australian company, internationally recognised for providing laundry machinery, dish washing and chemical dispensing solutions for hospitality, healthcare, government, and community operations of all sizes.
With a genuine national footprint (unusual in the commercial/industrial laundry industry) we understand that people are a business’s No. 1 asset. This is a unique opportunity for the right person to learn every aspect of our expanding business and become a part of our national team.
Seeking applications from candidates for the position of Customer Service Trainee.
This role will be responsible firstly for managing the day-to-day operations of our busy service team based in either our Brisbane office at Acacia Ridge or Adelaide office at Dudley Park.
You will plan and coordinate the delivery of Richard Jay’s services. You will build and maintain relationships with customers, working to continuously improve the level of service by ensuring that our customers requirements and Richard Jay’s service targets are met.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Responsible for daily planning and scheduling
• Coordinate Service Technician’s daily activities
• Coordinate Contractors activities
• Responsible for ensuring all set policies and procedures are applied and adhered to
• Answering customer service calls
• Work cross-departmentally to research and resolve customer machinery issues.
• Able to de-escalate calls
• Logging and allocating service jobs for the Service technicians
• Responsible for posting all internal and external Service jobs
• Responsible for providing superior customer service, building, and developing relationships between service technicians, contractors, administration staff, customers and clients
• Ensure all timesheets and invoices from Contractors are processed in a timely manner
• Quoting service jobs and parts to customers
• Coordinating and assisting with yearly stock takes
• Keep management team up to date with current market trends
• General administrative and ad hoc duties as required
Key skills, experience and qualifications required:
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications with excel being essential
• An advantage would be knowledge in using Microsoft Dynamics
• Superior customer service skills, both internal and external customers
• Highly organised and structured, able to deal with multiple tasks and competing priorities
• Excellent attention to detail and results driven
• Vaccinated against COVID-19.
What’s on Offer:
• Permanent position with an immediate start available
• Excellent working conditions + ongoing training and development
• Staff benefits including bonuses
• Staff discounts
If you have the skills and desire to work for a growing Australian owned company, please apply.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 21-01-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales