Update day: 23-12-2021
Job type: Full Time
Newcastle, New South Wales
About our Organisation
As Australia’s largest timber door manufacturer, Corinthian Doors has taken its famous brand around the world, securing an international reputation for quality, innovation and design. Corinthian is part of the JELD-WEN group of companies including iconic brands A&L Windows & Doors, Airlite Windows & Doors, Aneeta Window Systems, Breezway louvres, JELD-WEN Glass, Kolder Shower Screen & Wardrobes, Regency Shower Screens & Robes, Stegbar Windows & Doors, Trend Windows & Doors and William Russell Doors, the world’s largest supplier of timber doors and windows.
About our Opportunity
This role offers a broad scope of responsibilities and as our Customer Service & Warehouse Assistant you will assist the Newcastle Branch Coordinator as a 2IC, servicing showroom walk-ins, administration and warehousing tasks. The showroom displays our diverse range of products and is where you will offer assistance to potential and existing customers from builders, developers, trades and residential customers.
In addition, you will:
- carry out warehousing duties including compiling and loading and unloading trucks
- support the management of inventory control, purchasing and stocktakes
- undertake plan take-offs, estimating and prepare quotations
- data entry sales orders and invoicing
We’re looking for an all rounder customer service professional who is looking for a role that offers a unique diverse scope of responsibilities, with a strong service ethos who enjoys engaging with people from all walks of life, who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and a confident administrator. Previous experience in an administrative role, preferably with an understanding of warehousing functions.
You will have:
- forklift license
- physical ability to load and unload trucks
- high level of safety awareness and adherence to safe operating practices
- excellent communication skills with the ability to build instant rapport
- competent with MS Office Suite & ability to quickly learn in-house softwares
- dependable, punctual and able to work Mon-Fri 8:30am-4:30pm
What’s on Offer
- ongoing training and career development encouraging you to feel confident
- generous discounts on our extensive range of JELD-WEN products
- ability to schedule leave every year at Christmas
Your Next Steps
This is a unique opportunity. If you are a highly organised, results-orientated person looking to make your mark in a successful and growing company, then we would like to hear from you! Apply Now!
JELD-WEN builds businesses ethically and safely. Eligible applications must have legal rights to work in Australia, and undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening, and willingness to obtain a valid police check.
Agencies will only be engaged if required. Please do not contact us or send applicants to us unless requested by the Talent Acquisition Team.
Click to apply for free candidate
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Bundaberg, Queensland
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Central Coast, New South Wales
💸 $145⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Port Macquarie, New South Wales
💸 $100 - $170/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Melbourne, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Cairns, Queensland
💸 $47/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Geelong, Victoria
⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Canberra
💸 $30 - $46/hr⏰ 26-01-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania