Category: Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
Job type: Full Time
Komatsu’s purpose is to create value through manufacturing and technology innovations to empower a sustainable future where people, businesses and our plant thrive together. Komatsu celebrates its 100 years with a renewed commitment of building a sustainable business for all stakeholders. We focus on building partnerships, considering the needs of society, customers and other stakeholders first and then working together to innovate, solve challenges and create value for generations to come.
Our Brand promise: Creating value together.
A new vacancy is available for a Customer Support Representative / Store Person to join the Komatsu team, based at the Rockhampton Branch.
- Weekly checks of outstanding customer orders to ensure backorders supplied within the shortest possible lead time.
- Interpret the customer’s needs correctly, suggesting options to the end user for additional sales.
- Meet both customer and company expectations to a satisfactory level of customer service.
- Diligent inspection of all inwards goods to ensure accuracy of received stock quantities
- Accurate receipting of all stock and put away in the correct location
- Efficient picking, packing, dispatching and recording of shipments of parts and other goods to internal and external customers
- Assisting in cyclical and/or full stock takes
- Liaising with transport companies to arrange collection of goods for delivery
- Ensuring all required paperwork is completed, processed and filed correctly in an accurate and timely manner
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- A background in parts sales and good mechanical aptitude would be highly regarded
- Current drivers licence and High Risk forklift license is essential
- Previous experience in parts operation / interpretation or warehouse environment
- Proficient skills with Microsoft products (Outlook, Word and Excel) and AX / Dynamics
- Strong written and oral communication skills required for a front line customer support role
- High accuracy level of production data
- Sound analytical, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Are you Komatsu?
We’re looking for someone who shares our values of Ambition, Perseverance, Collaboration and Authenticity. You have integrity, a deep respect for diverse perspectives and care about the people you work with. You are team-oriented, innovative and a naturally engaging person. Not only are you proud of the high performance and uncompromising quality of the work you do, but you strive to live the shared values of your organisation and are focused on helping the company improve productivity and safety worldwide.
Komatsu offers a zero-harm culture in the work place, competitive remuneration package, and to drive success we employ people with different skills, abilities, cultural backgrounds, experiences, preferences, ethnicities and from different generations. Join the Komatsu family and you’ll become a part of a dynamic, supportive and inclusive work environment, with opportunities for career progression on a global scale, training and personal growth.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales