Category: Information Technology
Job type: Contract
Salary: $50 - $110/hr
Your new company
A household name in Western Australia, who continue evolve and transform their Data and Analytics function, is looking for an experienced Data Warehousing Engineer to lead the design and delivery of their enterprise data model and data transformation practices.
Your new role
You will be responsible for working across multiple projects, leading the technical delivery of a corporate reporting platform that provides organisational performance.
Your duties will include the following:
- Conduct modelling design sessions with relevant business and technical subject matter experts.
- Implement industry-best practice methodology for designing, maintaining and developing Kimball and/or Data Vault 2.0 enterprise data models
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand their needs and formulate technical queries / business requirements reflective of stakeholder needs.
- Develop data transformation routines to collect, cleanse and populate enterprise data models for reporting
What you’ll need to succeed
To be successful for this role, you will need the following:
- Proven track record in enterprise-grade business intelligence projects
- Experience in data modelling for reporting and analytics. i.e. Kimball and/or Data Vault 2.
- Experience in Cloud data platforms, ideally AWS, alternatively Microsoft Azure
- Ideally have experience in the use of AWS Glue/Pyspark
What you’ll get in return
This role a unique opportunity to join a brand new and exciting team as they continue to invest in their data and analytics function. You will be working with an all-inclusive and collaborative team, that offers flexible work conditions and further opportunity for advancement.
On offer is a competitive hourly rate and an initial 6-month contract with the view to be extended due to the project pipeline.
What you need to do now
If you’re interested in this role, click ’apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Hannah Becker now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2527727
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales