Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Information Technology
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $34 - $40/hr
Our client is a highly respected company looking for your brilliant skill as a Desktop Support Technician. If you’re a self-motivated problem solver who loves to work in a dynamic and positive environment, this may be the role for you.
In this fast-paced role no two days are ever the same. You will:
- Support the Database Systems Developer (Operations) and the ICT Senior Systems Administrator (Operations) with Infrastructure and Business / Student Management Systems tasks
- Assist in the management of business systems including Student Management System, Online Learning environment and associated systems
- Work in cooperation with Director of Learning and Development - Curricula Programs to produce academic reports. Archive and manage access to academic reports
- Assist in the management of the school’s network and servers.
- Contribute to delivery of projects across all areas of IT
- Support the school community with the use of all ICT resources
- Provide and maintain the college network accounts for staff, students and parent identities
- Configure new desktop and mobile devices in conjunction with ICT Services and Operations Team members
- Assist with software installations and upgrades, including installation, and relocation of equipment
- Support the ICT help desk staff in managing requests including tracking, monitoring, following up, prioritising and escalating incidents
- Maintain a high level of documentation across all areas of the department
- Perform routine maintenance for ICT systems and equipment, following suppliers’ recommended procedures where applicable
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent experience of at least 2 years in desktop support.
- Brilliant communication skills to write reports, business correspondence, and user instructions.
- Outstanding track record of owning and executing technology implementation projects.
- Able to convey complex IT concepts to non-IT users.
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with external business partners.
- Good time management skills - able to thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work autonomously.
You are extremely organised, a self-starter who can prioritise tasks in a fast-paced workplace, and you have exceptional problem solving abilities. You have achieved impressive experience to date and now you are ready to take the next step in your career.
What’s on offer?
- A dynamic environment with a company that promotes personal and professional development.
- A rare opportunity to make a valued contribution each and every day.
- A creative, highly energised workplace.
- The support of a fun and friendly team.
- A company which fosters a culture of success and promotes work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales