Category: Marketing / PR
Job type: Full Time
We are looking for an SEO/SM and Paid Ads superstar to join our growing team.
You will need to be able to work as a team and coordinate other team members as required to achieve the desired results for both our company and our many clients.
Working closely with our clients plus internal/external team members you will drive traffic via all means to our clients thus getting their phones ringing.
You will need to be results driven and work within agreed KPI’s to achieve the best outcome and ROI for our customers.
Our ideal candidate is not only known for creativity but also their impressive organisation and attention to detail.
To be successful, you will live and breathe content and communications, SEO and paid ads and consider yourself an expert in the digital field.
Your can-do’ attitude, willingness to jump in and help with any problem and strong sense of initiative means you thrive in tight-knit, high performing team environments. You’re all about the customer and consumer insights and love diving into these to understand how to maximise campaign outcomes.
- You love the rewarding challenge of building brands
- Be warm, authentic, outgoing and passionate
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong project management and decision-making skills
- Eye for creativity & keep up to date with the latest marketing trends
- Build and maintain positive professional relationships with clients
- A positive attitude is key as you will take responsibility for results and ownership of outcomes
- Work closely with the Manager, Marketing team members and external agencies to manage SEO & digital strategy.
- 3+ years proven experience within a similar position.
- Proficient with Google Ads, YouTube, Bing Ads, and Facebook (incl.
- Proven experience implementing complex PPC, remarketing, display
campaigns in Social Media and Search Ads.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Proficient and a deep understanding of SEO.
- Conduct, analyse and audit the competitive, performance and positioning of our clients sites &/or campaigns against industry benchmarks.
- Degree qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- Advanced knowledge of: SEO skills, Google Ads Search, Shopping Ads, Video and Display Ads.
- Desired qualifications: Google Analytics Cert.
- Preferably experience with developing and testing funnels and marketing automation
- Develop ongoing SEO strategies (On Page, Off Page and Technical)
- Analyse campaigns and compile &/or review reports as necessary
We are a privately owned company with an in-ground culture to ‘Under Promise & Over Deliver’. We strive to excel in everything we do and this way we get our best referrals from our happy clients. Our staff are our biggest asset.
This is an opportunity to work with a professional well established company with a wide range of existing clients plus expand into larger contracts as we grow.
Apply here: https://recruit.visualmarketing.com.au/jobs/Careers
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales