Category: Education / Training
Job type: Full Time
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
Job description: Role: Diploma Qualified Educator
Location: Riverside Gardens
Centre: Goodstart Riverside Gardens
Employment Type: Full Time - 38 Hours Weekly
3 Year Old Kindy Room
Are you an Educator who is passionate about helping children to have the best possible start in life? Do you want to work for an organisation that offers genuine career opportunities to help you succeed?
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
From our Centre Directors to Centre Teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
About Our Centre
* Goodstart Riverside Gardens is an EChO Centre
* Goodie Award Winner both State and National for the Above and Beyond Award
* Dedicated, Experienced and Qualified Team
* Natural Play Environments Indoor and Outdoors
* Building Community Engagements and Sustainability Practices
* Key Educator Approach
* Amazing Supportive Team
As an Educator at Goodstart Riverside Gardens, you will be a team player, collaborating with the Senior Educators and Educational Leader within your centre to observe, inform and continuously improve our educational programs on offer to children. You put safety first with everything that you do and ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and responsive to the needs of all children.
You’ll help achieve this by
* Holding a Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA recognised qualification)
* Displaying a Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
* Demonstrating exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
* Being a passionate Educator who is driven by a desire to provide quality learning experiences
* Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
* Maintaining strong communication skills, being reliable and punctual
What Goodstart can offer you
* Job security and stability
* Professional development and training
* Competitive above award rates
* Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
* Employee Assistance Program
* Uniform allowance
* Childcare discounts (from 15 - 30%)
If you have strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards, plus hold a Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA approved equivalent), then we want to meet you!
How to apply
* Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams made up of Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and deeper cultural awareness and understanding of our First Nations people and culture for all.
To apply: https://goodstart-early-learning.contactrh.com/jobs/12217/36439357
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales