Update day: 20-02-2024
Category: Education / Training
Job type: Full Time
Role: Certificate III Qualified Educator and Bus Driver
Employment Type: Permanent Part Time - 25 Hours Weekly OSHC Room (4 - 11 Year Olds)
Monday to Friday 12.30pm - 5.30pm - flexibility required during School Holidays
Full Clean Driving Licence and Over the Age of 25 Essential for the Role
Are you an Educator who is passionate about helping children to have the best possible start in life? Do you want to work for an organisation that offers genuine career opportunities to help you succeed?
At Goodstart, we’re all about laying the foundation for better lives through amazing early learning experiences, and we know that we can’t do that without great people!
From our Centre Directors to Centre Teams, we work together to make a real difference for children in those crucial early years.
Safety, health and wellbeing are more than just words to us, they are a personal commitment and a promise we make to our children, our families and each other every day.
We’re Goodstart – a not-for-profit with a vision for Australia’s children to have the best possible start in life.
About Our Centre
Goodstart Busselton is an 85 Place Centre
- Our outdoor environment has a wonderful balance of natural and manmade elements for the children to explore and learn about sustainability.
- Highly trained and experienced educators working together as a team to ensure the best outcomes for our children.
- Excursions and Community Engagements are strong in the Centre
- Purpose built OSHC Room/Space, long standing program
- Key Educator Practices
- Friendly and Supportive Team
As an Educator at Goodstart Busselton, you will be a team player, collaborating with the Senior Educators and Educational Leader within your centre to observe, inform and continuously improve our educational programs on offer to children. You put safety first with everything that you do and ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and responsive to the needs of all children.
You’ll help achieve this by
- Holding a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA recognised qualification)
- Having a good knowledge of My Time Our Place will be beneficial to this role
- Displaying a Strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards
- Demonstrating exceptional knowledge of safety and wellbeing
- Being a passionate Educator who is driven by a desire to provide quality learning experiences
- Willingness to learn and be a part of the team
- Maintaining strong communication skills, being reliable and punctual
What Goodstart can offer you
- Job security and stability
- Professional development and training
- Competitive above award rates
- Opportunity to purchase additional annual leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform allowance
- Childcare discounts (from 15 - 30%)
If you have strong knowledge of the Early Years Learning Framework and National Quality Standards, plus hold a Certificate III or Diploma in Early Childhood (ACECQA approved equivalent), then we want to meet you!
How to apply
- Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We support and encourage individual growth and strong teams made up of Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences.
We are deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel connected and a strong sense of belonging. By weaving Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives through all that we do, we aim to build knowledge and deeper cultural awareness and understanding of our First Nations people and culture for all #gseducator
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 02-04-2024🌏 Maitland, New South Wales