Category: Mechanical / Technical
Job type: Full Time
Salary: $85k - $100k
The Company A technology powerhouse with target markets in mining, military and marine. They are focused on tech designs and supplying innovative battery systems & technology to mission-critical industries with challenging safety, compliance and operational demands. With partners operating across air, sea and land focused on safety, performance, and sustainability in these diverse markets. Impressive right??
The job An experienced Electrical Engineer is needed to manage the preparation of concept plans, detailed electrical designs, test electrical devices and equipment, construct the relevant documentation and oversee the manufacture and production assembly.
- Work on a range of electrical engineer projects to design, maintain, and implement or improve the electrical instruments, components, and equipment
- Successful certification of the battery and other electrical power solutions and equipment
- Provide engineering design, drawing development and updates
- Apply your understanding of Australian and International Standards, government standards, specifications, and process. Ensure that compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements are maintained, validated, and tested to the appropriate standard
- Support functional safety assessments, life cycle management, risk assessments and Failure Modes Effects & Critically Analysis (FMECA)
You You will have 3+ years of electrical engineering experience (within the mining and heavy industry a bonus!), along with expert knowledge of Electrical design and commissioning principals to support product design, testing, and validation.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (alternative qualifications combined with experience will be considered)
- Proficient with using computer-aided drafting (CAD) software with the ability to read and understand drawings
- Proficient in design and calculations (software)
Police Check will be required for this role and the ability to obtain a Defence Security Clearance when required.
If you want more information and a confidential chat please call Camille Addison on 0421 845 181 or email
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales