Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Education / Training
Job type: Full Time
We are seeking exceptional English & Humanities teachers for quality Independent schools in Brisbane, Central QLD and North QLD. Opportunity knocks! So open the door and come on up to Tropical QLD.
Join one of these highly regarded, quality independent schools in Brisbane South, North QLD, and Far North QLD. These are non-affiliated schools but what they do have in common is their desire to support students with their academic excellence whilst also putting an emphasis on ensuring students make a positive contribution to the community long after school has finished.
About the Roles:
- Teaching load is a mix of Senior and Junior English, and Humanities (Film, TV & New Media) or Business
- All for immediate start, Term 4 start, or Term 1 2022
- An experienced teacher for one of them, high-quality graduates considered for the other 2 roles.
- Forward-thinking, innovative school setting that places as much importance on culture and well-being
- Supportive and engaged leadership team and collegial department
- Brisbane role is 30 mins. from Brisbane CBD; Regional QLD roles in beautiful townships and communities
- Salary based on experience
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant qualifications and teaching experience including the knowledge of teaching Senior subjects
- QCT registration, or be eligible to hold
- A genuine desire to make a difference in students learning and development.
How To Apply:
- Send an updated copy of your CV with two professional referees
- Write a cover letter outlining your experience and suitability for the role
Please contact Renee Lee at Frontline Education on 0408 705 872, quoting Ref No. 172681 for a confidential discussion. Shortlisted applicants will receive a thorough description of the school and role to review before formal application.
You can find Frontline Education QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Education, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website https://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/education/
As a specialist Education recruitment agency in QLD, we have access to job opportunities throughout metro and regional QLD all year round, all at no cost to the candidate. Simply register with us by emailing your resume to
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales