Category: Agriculture / Forestry / Fishery
Job type: Full Time
Ventia Pty Ltd.
Job description: About the role
Ventia’s Defence business in Hobart, Tasmania are now seeking an experienced Environmental Services Supervisor to oversee the coordination site-based Land Management activities accross all sites and bases in Tasmania, including remote sites. This role will require the expertise of an Environmental specialist who is confident in Natural Resource Management and grounds maintenance. This is a hands on position that offers a balance of field and office based work locations, as well as the flexibility to work from home.
* Management of the Environmental Services team
* Actively manage & coordinate works program
* Implement plans and procedures to support delivery of land management
* Develop & update management plans and reporting
* Provide technical oversight of environmental and grounds maintenance works
Skills & experience
* 3+ years in an Environmental/LandMaintenance role
* Qualifications in Horticulture & Environmental science is desireable
* Experience with GIS is favourable
* Demonstrated ability to prepare environmental plans and reports
* Demonstrated ability to analyse and present data in meaningul format
Ventia is a leading infrastructure services company, operating across Australia and New Zealand. Our clients are the owners and operators of assets that are critical to our local communities. We pride ourselves on working smart, safely and sustainably, harnessing the latest technologies and brightest minds. With a diverse and proud heritage, we have a track record of delivering essential services to the communities in which we operate.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
Position Reference Number: 113919
To apply: https://broadspectrum-australia-pty-ltd.contactrh.com/jobs/12217/36147236
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales