Update day: 28-09-2023
Category: Health / Medical Care
Job type: Full Time
Salary: ~ $80,000
We are currently seeking a full time Exercise Physiologist to join our team in Fraser Coast!
You’ll provide exercise physiology services to our clients designed to improve and maintain their mobility and function. You will be developing, implementing and evaluating group therapy programs and care plans, facilitating group exercise and working with a great team. You’ll be:
- Working across Residential and/or Community environments, supporting clients with direct tailor-made care.
- Diagnosing assessing and developing care plans for individuals and groups to promote a more independent lifestyle.
- Liaising with healthcare professionals, such as GPs, nurses and occupational therapists to ensure detailed and specific care plans are formulated and monitored
What you’ll need
You’ll be passionate about providing exceptional clinical treatment and therapies designed to enable your client’s independence. You’ll be self-motivated and driven to incorporate contemporary theory in your day to day activities and make a real different to the lives of our clients! You’ll present with:
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to build great relationships
- Proven clinical problem solving skills, with effective time-management and ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Confidence with smart phone and digital devices or willingness to learn
- Tertiary qualifications in Exercise Physiology/Science with ESSA registration
Supporting our clients in the best way possible is important to us. To be employed by Blue Care, you will be required to complete the free NDIS Worker Orientation Module prior to commencement and provide a copy of your certificate on completion.
Supporting you to support others.
We’ve been caring for Queenslander’s for over 65 years. Whether we’re on the road, in people’s homes or in our centres, everything our dedicated team of more than 8,000 people do is built on enabling independence, choice and freedom. We’re proudly not-for-profit and offer you:
- Access to salary packaging & meal and entertainment benefits
- Flexible work arrangements to support work-life balance
- Employee assistance, health & wellness programs
- Values-based culture & rewards and recognition
- Ongoing learning & development
Ready to work together?
Our application process takes less than 15 minutes – Click the ‘APPLY’ button below to be taken to our online application process and upload your resume and cover letter. Our team are available to answer any questions you may have. We’ll do our best to get back to you 2 weeks from the closing date.
We work hard to make our services welcoming and safe for every person. We are united in keeping children, young people and the elderly safe from harm, within our services, workplaces and the communities we support. We are committed to speaking up loudly for their safety.
Through our values UnitingCare are proud of our teams diversity, we believe in the strength of a diverse and inclusive workforce to help us achieve the best outcomes for the communities in which we operate and serve. We highly encourage applications from people who identify as a part of the Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Community.
In May 2020 it became mandatory to have the influenza vaccination to either enter or work in a Residential Aged Care Facility. This was a legal direction triggered by the COVID-19 Pandemic. Recently, Queensland Health advised that employees working in a residential aged care facility are no longer required to have an influenza vaccination. Whilst the influenza vaccination is currently not a requirement, it is highly likely the vaccination will be a seasonal requirement moving into future years. We strongly encourage all employees across Aged Care and Community Services to obtain the seasonal influenza vaccination to ensure the safety and wellbeing of the vulnerable people in our care as well as their own.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales