Category: Health / Medical Care
Industry: Health Care Providers & Services
Job type: Full Time
Looking for an company that values collaboration, innovation, staff progression & excellence in clinical care? This is THE role you want! Enquire now!
Nestled in the beautiful Sunshine Coast, this role will see the successful applicant living an enviable lifestyle most only dream of - think work-life balance in a gorgeous coastal location, without having to give up your senior Management position! As the Facility Manager (FM), you will hold a pivotal role managing the overall operations of a residential aged care facility, ensuring residents are well cared for and able to live their best lives. As part of a large, long standing NFP organization, you will have the support from a centralized HR team, great upper management and solid systems and processes to ensure your every success.
What’s On Offer?
- Competitive salary, negotiable on your experience/skill set.
- Access to full NFP salary packaging
- Staff benefits, incl. scholarships for ongoing professional development, accommodation deals, private health fund benefits etc
- Experienced and approachable upper management networks
- Friendly organizational culture built on values of care, compassion and equality
- Career progression opportunities throughout the organisation
The Successful Applicant Will Have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Aged Care Facility Manager
- Full AHPRA registration as a DIV 1 Nurse
- Exceptional HR, business and operational skills relevant to the aged care industry
- Ability to build strong relationships with staff, residents, family members and other stakeholders
- Strong commitment to Aged Care and ensuring residents’ wellbeing is at the core of everything you do
This is an exciting opportunity for a Facility Manager to join a wonderful NFP organization offering support, development and … and live on the Sunshine Coast! Need we say more? If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, submit your application now by hitting Apply Now - or alternatively, email your CV direct to
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Tara Rae at Frontline Health on 0418 333 677, quoting Ref No. 172873 for a confidential discussion.
You can find Frontline Health QLD on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn for all things Health, and to be the first to know about new job openings check out our website https://www.frontlinerecruitmentgroup.com/health/
As a specialist Healthcare recruitment agency in QLD, we have access to job opportunities throughout metro and regional QLD all year round, all at no cost to the candidate. Simply register with us by emailing your resume to
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 10-09-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales