Update day: 27-09-2023
Category: Legal / Contracts
Job type: Full Time
A Little Bit About Your New Employer
Specialising in all areas of family law, our client is a highly professional boutique practice, with an impressive reputation for providing exceptional legal services in the Cairns region.
Your Exciting, New Role
This is the ideal opportunity to work alongside a very experienced practitioner with a genuine focus on work-life balance, who will provide ongoing mentorship, training, and support. You will work in all areas of family law, including divorce, property settlement claims, residence and contact, child matters, maintenance, and pre-marriage agreements. Not only will you be working with the firm client portfolio, plus you will also have the opportunity to develop your own.
The Skills You Bring
- Having worked in a similar role, you are passionate about Family Law
- At least 2-3 years’ PAE
- You are an enthusiastic and ambitious lawyer
- Highly developed interpersonal skills are a given
- Organised and self-driven, you can work with limited direction and supervision, as well as work as part of a busy team
- At ease with attending to clients and running your own files, as well as drafting Court documents to formalise agreements and/or commence proceedings
- Strong negotiation and advocacy skills, with the ability to attend all the usual Court appearances.
- Your positive and competent approach means you’re ready to meet any challenge that comes your way
What’s In It For You!
If you are looking for the next step in your career and you have partnership aspirations, then contact me for a confidential chat.
Job Reference: 1183725/VS
07 4051 9699
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 11-11-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales