Category: Real Estate
Job type: Full Time
Job Requisition ID: 11424
- Be supported in further study and professional development like industry certifications and postgraduate study
- Build your skills on real client work and purpose-led projects
- Work with industry experts and a top-tier list of clients
Part Analysis. Part Advisory. Deloitte Real Estate is looking for someone to come in to be a part of the Real Estate team.
What will you get to do?
You will be a part of a dynamic Real Estate team assisting our clients to take a strategic approach to property and translating corporate goals through the property lifecycle. In your role you’ll be:
- Conducting in depth property market research to support benchmarking activities, investment/divestment decisions, development feasibility analysis, valuations and general property advice
- Assisting with quantitative and qualitative analysis and cost modelling
- Assisting with drafting foundational correspondence including reports and presentations
- Building relationships within the team (internally and externally)
Your future starts with us.
Real estate is a critical element of most businesses in Australia whether as an owner, an occupier, an investor, a developer or government (services and infrastructure and making well informed real estate decisions is critical. From Strategic Advisory, Occupier Advisory, Transactions, to Project & Construction advisory, Deloitte Real Estate (DRE) helps clients make the most of their property across the entire property lifecycle. Sound interesting?
Enough about us, let’s talk about you.
You are someone with:
- A passion for property all things real estate
- An attention to detail and a little bit of a perfectionist!
- Advanced business report writing capability
- Sound research and analytics capability
- Enthusiasm for the Real Estate industry
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in Property, Construction, Valuation or Land Economics
- Australian permanent residency or Australian/New Zealand Citizenship
At Deloitte, we create positively differentiated work experiences that enable our people to feel valued and achieve their full potential. Deloitte Australia opens the door to a career that can cross borders virtually and physically across Asia Pacific to gain experience and access projects beyond Australia’s borders. We value difference, and embrace people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, gender identities, abilities and thinking styles. Knowing that people work best in a variety of ways, we are happy to discuss alternative arrangements if the working pattern you are looking for is not specifically indicated.
We’re committed to continually building a safe and respectful workplace, where all our people feel appreciated and accepted. Through the creation of endorsed employee-led diversity networks which promote cultural, disability, LGBTI+, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and gender equality, we’re leading the way to shape an environment where everybody can thrive.
We are proud to have been recognised for our efforts in inspiring change and accelerating progress – check out our careers site for recent recognition in this space.
Sound like the sort of role for you? Apply now.
By applying to this job, you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte employee experience globally.
At Deloitte, we know we’re at our best when we look out for one another; prioritise respect, fairness, development and wellbeing; foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their background, experience, identity, ability or thinking style, and if you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process for accessibility reasons this is available upon request.
The preferred candidate will be subject to background screening by Deloitte or by their external third-party provider.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales