Job type: Part Time
Salary: ~ $60,000 pro rata
Got a background in fast-food or hospitality and ready to take your next step in to a food training and auditing/compliance role?
As a highly organised Food & Retail Auditor, you will complete audit & compliance checks within petrol & convenience stores. We are looking for a passionate individual with a background in fast food or hospitality ready to take their next step into a food training and auditing/compliance role.
At CROSSMARK, we connect shoppers to brands by providing a smarter way to faster growth in all things retail. As Australia’s leading Field Sales and Marketing Business, we help some of the most powerful brands in the world reach – and exceed – their performance objectives.
Our client is an independent, Australian-owned petrol and convenience company that offers customers premium quality fuels and competitive pricing Australia-wide.
As an enthusiastic Food & Retail Auditor,you will join our field team in Queensland. This role requires you to deliver coaching, training, and assessment of stores to uplift the brand’s standard across the store network.
What we are looking for;
- Experience with retail standards across all sites in relation to standards, marketing point of sale, and customer service
- Monitor site compliance with various regulations in regard to safe working practices, Food Safety and Occupational Health and Safety
- Previous experience in fast-food convenience stores is highly desirable
- Proven working experience as Internal/Compliance Auditor
- Intermediate or Advanced Excel Skills
- Strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have a current car driver’s license and will be required to undertake frequent motor vehicle travel and/or air travel. Travel to sites requiring some overnight stays
Territory includes: Toowoomba and surrounding areas
This is a part-time opportunity working 3 days a week – Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
CROSSMARK is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We offer;
- Best in market options - autonomy, flexibility and opportunities to progress
- Continual training and support from the management team
- An opportunity to work for a company that values and recognizes internal talent
If you would like a career with CROSSMARK, please submit your resume by using the apply button below. If you would simply like to know more, please visit our website www.crossmark.com.au
If you are shortlisted for an interview you will be contacted by telephone. We thank all other applicants for their interest and wish you well in your search for a position.
Applications are invited from Australian Citizens and Australian Permanent Residents only.
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 06-03-2023🌏 Maitland, New South Wales