Category: Transport / Logistics / Warehouse
Job type: Full Time
About the role:
Aurizon is seeking motivated and experienced Heavy Lift Fork Operator/ Freight Operators to join our Stuart Bulk depot. Primarily you will be assisting to lift containers, load trucks and loading trains on a daily basis.
- Operate Light Rigid vehicle, light lifting and vehicular equipment and operate and maintain heavy lifting equipment as well as other sundry terminal/site equipment.
- Handle bulk dangerous goods and perform shunting operations.
- Load/unload and secure freight for transport (including labelling and sealing wagons/ containers).
- Complete load manifest paperwork including use of freight management system if required.
- Conduct container washing and inspections
- Experience working in Heavy Industry transport
- Experience in Container Forklift handling is essential
- Hold and maintain a valid High-Risk Forklift Ticket and /or CN / Reach Stacker Ticket. (Must have experience operating a 35t Forklifts)
- Qualified Shunter (not essential)
- Strong commitment to safety
Please note you will also need to successfully pass a medical and background checks.
This role covers various shifts, so you MUST be available to work various hours such as - 4:30am starts (8hrs) or 11:30am starts (8hr) as well as weekend work. Shift will vary depending on operational requirements.
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment that values gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity.
- Discounts on selected health insurance funds, personal travel, gyms, vehicles and retail brands
- Parental Leave Program and Super Booster
- Access to an employee assistance program
To learn about us and our company values, visitwww.aurizon.com.au
Safety: We have a relentless focus to ZEROHarm.
People: We seek diverse perspectives.
Integrity: We have the courage to do the right thing.
Customer: We strive to be the first choice for our customers.
Excellence: We set and achieve ambitious goals.
For more information on this position (reference87677), please contact Rebecca Montgomery 07 4943 4230
Click to apply for free candidate
💸 $40k ~ $51k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $40 - $45/hr⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Newcastle, New South Wales
💸 $120k ~ $139k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $40k ~ $60k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Launceston, Tasmania
💸 $84k ~ $100k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Hobart, Tasmania
💸 $70k - $74k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wollongong, New South Wales
💸 $45k ~ $54k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Wagga Wagga, New South Wales
💸 $50k ~ $70k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Adelaide, South Australia
💸 $80k ~ $92k⏰ 01-07-2022🌏 Maitland, New South Wales